Student Books and Nookbooks checkouts:
- Students can check out a total of 4 books per visit. Books are due every 3 weeks.
- Magazines can be checked out for a 3 day period.
- Playaways can be checked out for a 2 week period.
- Nookbooks can be checked out for a week at a time(7 days total). Only 2 books will be uploaded to your device at a time.
- A grace period of one day will be given.
- Fines of .05 cents a day will be administered per item checked out. A maximum of 2.00 dollars will be applied to each item checked out.
- Lost or stolen items must be paid for. Special negotiations and/or arrangements with the librarian can be made in person.
- Students can use the printer for school purposes only. Please ask permission to use the color printer.
- Teachers can check out an unlimited number of books/resources for up to 4 weeks.
- The librarian can make posters, laminate materials, create letters with our new die cut machine and search for any books, maps, dvd's, articles, videos, websites that you may need for your lesson, just ask! :-)
- Classes can be scheduled with the librarian for an entire day on a first come, first served basis.
- Printing can be done in both color and black and white.
- Collaboration with the librarian on any lesson or lessons is welcomed.
1. You must have a pass to enter the library if you are not with a teacher.
2. No food, gum, or drinks.
3. Please maintain a low volume while in the library.
4. Please respect all furniture, books, and keep the library tidy.
5. No horseplay or inappropriate behavior while in the library.
6. Follow all school rules and policies.
Book/ Maker Space Club Members:
Book Club is held on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month during lunch. Maker Space club is held every Monday during lunch.
ASK YOUR LIBRARIAN FOR THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD
743 West Southcross
San Antonio, TX 78211
Phone: (210) 989-2410
Fax: (210) 922-1459